IC-M510E VHF/DSC Marine Radio with Smartphone Control
The IC-M510E is a stylish, new advanced VHF/DSC marine radio from Icom that gives you control of the radio via your Smartphone using the RS-M500 app (iOS™/Android™). In fact up to three smartphones can act as remote controllers via the radio’s WLAN network. It is even possible to have intercom function between your smartphone and the radio itself.
Radio Control & Intercom Via Your Smartphone
Use the RS-M500 app (for iOS™/Android™) to remotely control the IC-M510E through WLAN. Up to three smartphones can be used as a wireless microphone or remote controller in substitute for the COMMANDMIC™. Intercom function between your smartphone and the radio is also available.
Stylish, Sleek Design
The IC-M510E is slim (depth: 71.2 mm; 2.8 in) and easy to install in your boat. Its all-new sleek design is suitable for either panel or trunnion mounting.
Wide Viewing Angle Colour TFT LCD
The colour TFT LCD provides nearly a 180-degree viewing angle. The wide display has high-resolution characters and function icons. The night mode screen ensures good readability in low light conditions.
Simplified Navigation Function
The Navigation function guides you to a specified waypoint or AIS target. You can assign up to 100 destinations as waypoints.
Provides Clear, Loud Audio
The IC-M510E’s internal speaker enhances the received audio. The waterproof speaker provides superior sound quality with a wide frequency range for powerful, clear audio.
Interface Box for NMEA 2000™ and Hailer
The optional CT-M500 wireless interface box provides NMEA 2000 connectivity and Hailer/PA feature. The CT-M500 and the radio can be connected through WLAN.
• NMEA 0183/-HS connectivity
• Integrated GNSS receiver (GPS antenna is switchable between internal and external)
• IP68 advanced waterproofing (1 m depth of water for 60 minutes)
• Automatic Foghorn function
• Optional UT-112A voice scrambler
• AquaQuake prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
• Supplied HM-205RB speaker microphone can be connected to the rear panel
• External speaker connection
• Controlled by HM-195GB COMMANDMIC
• Supports 4-digit channels